It’s a… SHEET TRAY DINNER! YIPPEE! Our goal is always to make sure that our heating instructions yield the best results for your tasty eats. Often that means getting a pot or pan involved, but obviously, we all love simplicity. So when the stars align and a sheet tray is the only thing needed, we jump for joy. Hence, your dinner tonight. Toss it on a sheet tray. Then toss your chutney on top. That’s it. We swear.
Total prep time: 15-17 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your chicken, curry spiced butternut squash, green beans & raisin chutney
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Arrange your chicken, butternut squash and green beans next to each other on the sheet tray.
- Pop it all in the oven for about 12-14 minutes.
- Remove your tray from the oven and carefully take off the squash and green beans. Put just your chicken thigh back in the oven, turn on your broiler, and broil for 1-2 minutes to get the skin nice and crispy! Every broiler is different, so keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t get too crispy 🙂
- Plate it all up! And add your raisin chutney on the side for dipping or spoon it all over. You do you! Enjoy 🙂
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!