To anyone who writes off avocado toast off as being too “basic,” you clearly haven’t met our WECO-ized version here. Ok to be fair, this baby is brand new to our recipe roster so you technically couldn’t have- but still! How could this open-faced avo sando layered with sweet lump crab, creamy burrata, pepper jam & pistachio-parsley oil be anything BUT extraordinary?!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Lump crab, burrata, smashed avocado, piquillo pepper jam, and pistachio + parsley oil
- Sliced sourdough bread for toasting
What you’ll need from home:
- Toaster or skillet with a little butter
How to prep:
- Toast your sourdough to desired doneness (we like it on the crunchier side to contrast with the texture of the toppings- but you do you, boo!)
- Use a toaster or a skillet with a little butter.
- Since you have two slices of toast, use half of your toppings on each! There’s no wrong way to DIY your topping layers, so get creative!
- We recommend this order: spread on your pepper jam, then add smashed avocado, next a half of your burrata, then finish with a drizzle of oil. And just like that- you’re a total toast artiste!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO