“Naan” of the bad stuff, only the good stuff in this bowl! The base of this curry is coconut milk, for a creamy dairy-free sauce loaded with onions, potatoes, peppers, and chickpeas to pack in the protein. If you have a little butter or ghee, leave that out on your counter in advance so it gets soft enough to slather on the naan. Zap it in the micro, for an easy peasy lemon squeezy dinner or lunch. Or breakfast. Or midnight snack.
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl!
- Yummy, fluffy, delicious naan
What you’ll need from home:
- Nothing! Well, maybe a little s + p 🙂
Total prep time: 10 minutes
How to prep:
- Remove the lid from the bowl and take out your rami of pickled onions. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the wrapping from the naan and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Pop the pickled onions on top of your bowl and chow down!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO