Spotted in the wild: a coconut milk veggie curry bowl ready for eatin’ with naan for your scoopin’ enjoyment. This curry bowl can often be found within a WECO brown paper bag, its most identifiable hiding place. Those who have crossed paths with this curry bowl before describe it as “scrumptious” and “friendly”. Its habitat is known to be the fridge, though the microwave often brings out its true colors. With chickpeas, zucchini, onions, potatoes, and peppers, each bite is sure to impress. Do not leave your bowl unattended—it is known to get lonely without human companionship! 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl!
- Yummy, fluffy, delicious naan
- Braised lamb shoulder (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A little s + p 🙂
- A saute pan (if you ordered the lamb!)
Total prep time: 10 minutes
How to prep:
- Remove the lid from the bowl and take out your rami of cilantro yogurt. Microwave for 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the wrapping from the naan and microwave for 10 seconds or toast in a toaster oven.
- Pop a dollop of the yogurt on top of your bowl and chow down!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO