Monday’s, amiright? But luckily you were smart and let us cook for ya tonight. Specifically, you chose the dish that requires very minimal effort on your part. Bravo. We did all the hard stuff like slowly braising chicken thighs, cooking up spiced cauliflower, and carefully toasting and simmering orzo. The smooth, creamy vinaigrette even has its own carefully crafted components (I mean everyone knows the sauce is the best part of a bowl, it’s just common sense). Dig in!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Champagne vinegar dressing
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray or a microwave-safe plate
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Chicken & Cauliflower
Option 1: Remove the chicken thigh & cauliflower from your bowl, and place on an oiled aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Cook for 6-8 minutes at 400F until warmed through.
Option 2: Place the chicken thigh & cauliflower on a plate and microwave for 1-2 minutes until nice and hot.
- Remove the bowl from the fridge. Carefully lift out your tomato salad like you’re playing the claw game at your local arcade.
- Microwave your bowl for 1 minute to warm while your chicken & cauliflower are heating up.
- Drizzle the dressing over your bowl and shake.
- Top with the chicken thigh and tomato salad.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy! And minimal clean up. Mix your veggies around and get the orzo all over them. Bowls for the win tonight!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO