You know us, Fam. Huge alliteration people. HUGE alliteration people. That’s actually how Matt comes up with our dishes, strictly based on how fun the name sounds. So when Matt was brainstorming this dish, he thought, “we shall call it, spiced cauliflower! No, no… not fun enough. It shall be, curry crusted cauliflower! Now say that 10x fast!” And thus this dish was born.
Okay, okay, we all know that it was culinary genius and not alliteration that created your dinner today, so let’s chat about that 🙂 Your head of cauli is tossed in a vadouvan curry spice blend, roasted until tender and paired with plantains (think savory, potato-like bananas) coated in a little bit of honey and aleppo for flavor. In cool contrast, crunch on some apple + daikon slaw topped with ginger + coconut yogurt. Chow time!
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl!
- Coconut braised chicken thigh (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray (if you ordered the coconut braised chicken thigh!)
- Olive oil (if you ordered the coconut braised chicken thigh!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of ginger coconut yogurt.
- Pop the bowl in the microwave for 2-3 minutes. (Prefer your apple + daikon slaw cold? Remove it before microwaving!)
- Spoon your ginger coconut yogurt on top.
- Dig in!
The Coconut Braised Chicken Thigh (if you ordered it!):
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Add a light drizzle of olive oil to your sheet tray.
- Place your chicken on the sheet tray and place in the oven for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove carefully and add on top of your bowl!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO