Emily, our wonderful baking specialist, has a special knack for cookies—you’ll see. This stuff, this cookie dough, is seriously built different. Rich dark chocolate flavor and cute little mint chips? Yes please! You might want to scoop it raw by the handful out of the container (which for obvious reasons we cannot advise you to do, but, it’s the sentiment that counts!)
Total prep time: 15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Non-stick spray or butter
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Keep the dough in the fridge while your oven warms up!
- Grease your sheet tray with non-stick spray or butter.
- Divide the cookie dough up into 8 equal pieces. Place them 2 inches apart on the baking sheet. Or make one ginormous one – your call!
- Bake for 12 minutes. Will need longer if you went with bigger cookies!
- The cookie edges should be firm but the inside should still be soft, they’ll cook a bit more as they cool.
- Let them cool for 3-5 minutes to firm up (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO