We’re really glad you’re here, peeps. Mostly because we love you, but also because we were scared there wouldn’t be any eggplant parmesan left to share with you tonight. Why, might you ask? Well this dish happens to be the absolute favorite of Melanie, our Head of Marketing. Not to throw anyone under the bus here, but she diiiiiid say she might try to order all the eggplant parm tonight for herself! It is the eggplant parm of her dreams, and she does adore the homemade buttermilk ranch, but don’t worry, we’ll never let Melanie steal all the eggplant parm ;D
With your layered eggplant masterpiece you’ve got a crispy array of baby gem lettuce, that ranch dressing Melanie loves so much to drizzle atop, and our very own focaccia too. Chow time, Fam!
What’s in your bag:
-Baby gem lettuce
-Buttermilk ranch dressing
What you’ll need from home:
-Salt and pepper
Total prep time: 25 minutes
The Eggplant Parm
- Set your oven to 350F. Once preheated, place your eggplant parm in the casserole dish, cover with aluminum foil, and pop it in the oven.
- Set a timer for 20 minutes while you prep the rest of dinner. Once your timer dings, remove the aluminum foil and heat for another 5 minutes.
- Toss your greens in a bowl with the parm crumble, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle the dressing all over.
- Mix it up, shake it up, taste for seasoning, and plate!
- This one is easy peasy. With 7ish minutes left on your eggplant parm, pop the focaccia on a sheet tray to get all nice and toasty. The toaster works too!
- Rip it, slice it, do whatever you want with it. Just make sure to leave extra for sopping up all the extra tomato sauce (that is, if you haven’t licked the container clean).
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO