Easy, peasy, eggplant parm with cheesy. Eatable, freezable, no meat-able, tweetable, and not-beatable. This dish is all the things and checks all the boxes. Can’t get to it tonight? Freeze for later, thaw in the fridge for 24 hours, and reheat like normal! Digging in right now? Just toss it in your oven and let that thing do the work for you. Same for the focaccia. NOW, all you have to do is shake up that salad, and we know how good you are at that. Use those muscles, and integrate that dressing like you’ve never done before.
P.S. Why did the eggplant parm blush? Because he saw the salad dressing!
What’s in your bag:
-Baby gem lettuce & parm crumble
-Buttermilk ranch dressing
-Roasted garlic focaccia
What you’ll need from home:
-Olive oil or butter
-Salt and pepper
Total prep time: 15 minutes
The Eggplant Parm
- Set your oven to 350F. Once preheated, place your eggplant parm in the casserole dish and pop it in the oven.
- Set a timer for 20-25 minutes while you prep the rest of dinner. It should be nice and warm all the way through.
- Toss your greens in a bowl with the parm crumble, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle the dressing all over.
- Mix it up, shake it up, taste for seasoning, and plate!
- This one is easy peasy. With 7ish minutes left on your Eggplant Parm, pop the focaccia on a sheet tray to get all nice and toasty.
- Rip it, slice it, do whatever you want with it. Just make sure to leave extra for sopping up all the extra tomato sauce (that is, if you haven’t licked the container clean).
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO