Okay, don’t yell at us, but we’ve got a little history lesson today for ya. Apparently, wayyyy back in 1927, the first official recipe for s’mores was published in a Girl Scout guidebook. At that time they were called a “some more”. That was definitely a well-fitting name, cus after one of these tasty cookie sandwiches all you’ll be saying is ”some more, please!!!” Moral of the story is… thank you, Girl Scouts! And Chef Emily 🙂
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- DESSERT!!! (torched marshmallows, Chef Emily’s graham crackers, and drizzled homemade milk chocolate fudge)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (optional)
How to Prep:
Open faced? Full sando mode? How ya gonna do it? Up to you! These are perf for a campfire hang (yenno, the stick thing) but if you’re at home in the kitchen, here’s how we’d warm ‘em up!
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your graham crackers on the sheet tray and top with marshmallows (leave the fudge for after, it melts quickly!)
- Pop your tray in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until warmed to your liking.
- Remove carefully from the oven, add your fudge, and voila!
- EAT ‘EM UP.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO