No campfire required for these tasty treats! Chef Emily reaaaallllllllly outdid herself with this one. You can ditch the boxed graham crackers (love you, Honey Maid, but we won’t need ya tonight) and say hello to these circular cookies (crackers?) cus squares are for… squares! Top your graham cookie/cracker with some homemade WECO fudge (a little goes a long way) and a pre-torched marshmallow. If you don’t have gooey marshmallow stuck to your lips after you chow, did you really eat s’mores?
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
– DESSERT!!! (torched marshmallows, graham crackers, and red, white + blue drizzled homemade chocolate fudge)
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray (optional)
How to Prep:
Open faced? Full sando mode? How ya gonna do it? Up to you! These are perf for a campfire hang (yenno, the stick thing) but if you’re at home in the kitchen, here’s how we’d warm ‘em up!
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place your graham crackers on the sheet tray and top with marshmallows (leave the fudge for after, it melts quickly!)
- Pop your tray in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until warmed to your liking.
- Remove carefully from the oven, add your fudge, and voila!
- EAT ‘EM UP.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner AND dessert served. #weareWECO