Okay so bear with us peeps, we are trying something shiny and brand new here! To ensure the absolute best falafel experience, we’re ditching the microwave. As for cold or room temp falafel? Just doesn’t get the job done, we think. The oven or the airfryer are the pathways to success for these. Crispy AF falafs are the ultimate goal. The contrast between the toasty balls of falafel and the cold salad fixins is what makes this salad so. Darn. Good. We’re always looking for ways to make our dishes even better than last time, so thanks to YOU for helping us upgrade, so to speak. Alright, we’re done blabbing, time for falafel fun! We hope you enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Bowl of greens, falafel, & fixins
- Greek dressing
- Pita bread
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- A skillet for the pita
- A cutting board
- These lil buddies are best when warmed. We recommend giving your microwave a break for this one—remove the falafel from your bowl and toast in a 400F oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the feta all over the top of your salad.
- Drizzle in your dressing until properly coated. Season to taste and toss!
- This one’s up to you! Eat it cold, or warm it up to get it nice and toasty. We like doing this in a dry skillet over low heat to keep some pliability in the pita for scoopin’.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO