Remember those books you’d read back in the day where you could choose your own adventure? Well this salad is kinda like that, sorta. Pita pocket or salad style? It’s all up to you! Shove your salad and warm falafel in a pita, enjoy the pita, falafel, and salad separately, or toss it all in a bowl together. As you probably know by now, we’re hands-over-fork eaters anyways, but that’s because we love a little mess. Whichever route you take, it will lead you to toasty falafs and a feta-ful bowl of greens. The falafel at the end of the rainbow, ya know?
Total prep time: 7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Greens, falafel, Greek dressing + feta
- Pita bread
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- A skillet for the pita
- A knife + cutting board
- These lil’ buddies are best when warmed. We recommend giving your microwave a break for this one—remove the falafel from your box and toast in a 400F oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove your greens and chop them up on a cutting board.
- Add your greens along with your toppings into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the feta all over the top of your salad.
- Drizzle in your dressing until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss it up!
- This one’s up to you! Eat it cold, or warm it up to get it nice and toasty. We like doing this in a dry skillet over low heat to keep some pliability in the pita for scoopin’.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.