Remember those books you’d read back in the day where you could choose your own adventure? Well this salad is kinda like that, sorta. Do you enjoy this pita pocket style or salad style? It’s all up to you! Shove your salad and warm falafel in the pita; toss it alllll in a bowl together; or enjoy the pita, falafel, and salad separately. As you probably know by now, we’re more “eat with your hands” than “eat with proper utensils” people, but that’s because we love a little mess. Whichever route you take, it will lead you to toasty falafs and a feta-ful bowl of greens. The falafel at the end of the rainbow, ya know?
Total prep time: 7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Baby gem lettuce
- Falafel, veggies, Greek dressing + feta
- Pita bread
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- A knife + cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- A skillet (optional, for the pita)
- These lil’ buddies are best when warmed. We recommend giving your microwave a break for this one— remove the falafel from your box and bake on a foil-lined tray or airfry at 400F for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove your greens and chop them up on your cutting board.
- Add your greens and toppings to a bowl.
- Sprinkle that feta all over the top of your salad.
- Drizzle in your dressing until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss it up!
- This one’s up to you! Enjoy it as is, or warm it up to get it nice and toasty. We like doing this in a dry skillet over low heat to keep some pliability in the pita for scoopin’.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!