Welp, it’s officially fall and we are FIRED UP for these flavors! Is there a better way to kick off your first official fall weekend than with some autumnal BBQ? Hard nope. After all, we’re here to make your BBQ dreams come true all year round. Yikes, that’s a little sappy… but, speaking of sap, there’s literally maple butter involved in the cornbread FYI.
Aaaannnnd, we’ve got your favorite BBQ fixins’ – your mac + cheese, your cabbage slaw with paprika aioli. And of course the tender pulled pork, cider-braised with WECO bourbon sauce is the star of the show. If flavor city and drool city had an intersection, we found it, and we all live there now. Happy weekend and happy BBQ!
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- BBQ pulled pork with WECO bourbon BBQ sauce
- Mac + cheese
- Cabbage slaw
- Paprika aioli
- Cream cheese cornbread
- Maple butter
What you’ll need from home:
- A cookie sheet with sides or large oven-proof pan
- A bowl and tossing tools – or your hands 😉
The Fall BBQ
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Pop the pulled pork on one side of your pan.
- Leave room for the cornbread.
- Remove the top from the mac+cheese.
- Cover the mac+cheese with foil.
- Pop in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Pull the pork out, add the cornbread and remove the foil from the mac+cheese- it needs a chance to get a nice crunch.
- 5 more minutes and you’re done (or leave it longer for more crispys on the pulled pork and mac+cheese – yum!).
- While all that is heating, put your slaw in the bowl.
- Drizzle with your paprika aioli.
- Toss, toss, toss!
Plate it all up and slather your pork with any extra bourbon BBQ deliciousness from the pan.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO