The whole darn enchilada(s) is in your bag tonight, folks! What could be better?!? If you’re saving ‘em for later, simply assemble your enchiladas as instructed, top with aluminum foil and pop ‘em in the freezer. When you’re ready to enjoy, thaw them in the fridge for 24 hours and then bake as usual! Future You will thank Present You later. And if you’re having these tonight… All we gotta say is, we hope you enjoy!
Oh! And don’t sleep on that magical Golden Pumpkin hot sauce from our friends at Craic Sauce. It brings the perfect amount of heat to balance the sweetness of that yummy adobo-roasted squash. Yay fall!
Total prep time: 5 minutes
Heating time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Shredded chicken & adobo-roasted squash
- Torched poblano cream sauce
- Saffron rice & black beans
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 flour tortillas
- Craic Sauce Golden Pumpkin hot sauce
- Foil pan (to bake your enchiladas in!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Nonstick cooking spray or oil
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe bowl
How to Build Your Enchiladas:
Filling the Tortillas:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Lightly grease your foil pan with nonstick spray or oil.
- Grab a tortilla and place it on a cutting board or plate. Arrange a couple spoonfuls of chicken and squash (maybe a little cheese too?) in a horizontal line in the center of your tortilla.
- Now rollllll it up (leaving the sides open)!
- Grab your tin container and position it horizontally. Place your filled tortilla inside, positioned vertically. (Give your tortilla a little push to nestle it into the tin if you need to.)
- Repeat steps 3-5 with the remaining tortillas. You should have 1 row of 6 enchiladas once they’re all filled up!
- Pour your crema all over. We like these super saucy, but you don’t have to use it all if you don’t want to!
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the enchiladas, and place the pan on a foil-lined sheet tray.
- Pop in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melty and gooey.
The Rice & Beans
- Empty your rice & beans into a microwave-safe bowl, cover with a damp paper towel, and microwave for 1-2 minutes, or until hot.
Plate it up and enjoy with some of the hot sauce!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!