As much as we love summer, we couldn’t be more excited to fall into the new season… and dig into the bounty of flavors it has to offer! Like rich butternut squash, tart cranberries, earthy mushrooms, hearty kale and sweet maple syrup! Yup, they’re all present and ready to be devoured in this delectable salad. Happy fall feasting, Fam!
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Farro and smokey mushrooms
- Baby kale; Roasted butternut squash; Dried cranberries; Feta cheese; Sherry-maple vinaigrette
- Shredded smoked chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
- In a bowl, add your kale, squash, cranberries, feta, shredded chicken (if you ordered it!), and vinaigrette to your farro and mix, mix, mix!
- Enjoy your salad cold or at room temperature.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!