Cue the Sinatra, peeps!
🎵 Fat Mooooooon (mushrooms), you saw us standing alone, without a dream in our hearts, without giant shroomie fajita bowls of our own…🎵
These Fat Moon shroomies are certified organic and raised in the Merrimack Valley of Massachusetts, and they take your fajita bowl to the next level this eve. Like, Mario beat Bowser level up. Saving Princess Peach too, all in a day’s work. That’s what we’re talking about. Keep singing the Sinatra, just pop your bowl in the micro in the meantime. Chow it up!
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl
- Braised beef (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- A fork!
- An aluminum foil-lined sheet tray (if you ordered steak!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of guacamole.
- Pop the bowl in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Plop your guac on top.
- Dig in!
Total prep time: 2-3 minutes
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO
The Braised Beef (if you ordered it!):
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add beef and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and add to your microwaved bowl!