This, Fam, is the Fat Moon Philly (he’s a really fun-gi). It’s our brand new WECO riff on the traditional Philly cheesesteak, with glorious mushrooms + peppers + onions at the center of our sando. But instead of a hoagie, we’re serving it on a baguette. And there’s cheezy whiz, of course, which is our fancy-pants, WECO-ized version of Cheez Whiz. We hope you <3 eating this new dish as much as we did creating it!
What’s in your bag:
- Fat Moon mushrooms with peppers + onions
- Cheezy whiz
- Roasted sweet potato wedges
- Chipotle ketchup
- Pickled veggies
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Das it!
Total prep time: 15-20 minutes
The Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place the sweet potatoes on your sheet tray & pop into the oven for 10-12 minutes, until warm.
The Mushrooms, Peppers & Onions
- With 5 minutes left on the sweet potatoes, place the mushrooms, peppers + onions on the same tray. Easy, peasy people!
The Cheezy Whiz Sauce
- Believe it or not, we like the microwave for this one! Empty your cheezy whiz into a microwavable cup or bowl.
- Zap your whiz for 30-45 seconds. Remove and stir. Pop back in for another 30-45.
- Easiest of them all! Pop it in the oven on a sheet tray or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
To assemble, take your toasted baguette and add the mushrooms, peppers, + onions on top. Follow with a dollop of cheezy whiz sauce. Add the sweet potatoes on the side of your place with the ketchup. Pickled veggies can go on your sandwich or on the side – up to you!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO