Happy Father’s Day to all of our WECO Fam dads out there! We love you! Whether you’re celebrating someone supa special or just love a good slice of ‘za, we welcome you to our fabulous flatbread festivities. Now, here’s the thing. This rodeo is a little different from your usual WECO eats, because you’re in charge of what goes on the ‘za! We’ve provided some suggestions that we LOVE, but if you wanna completely disregard those and make a mega-hulk-smash-epic-pizza with a combo of your own, then GO. FOR. IT.
Total prep time: 10-15 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- 4 flatbread crusts
- Lobster + corn salad
- Roasted Fat Moon mushrooms + asparagus
- Fontina + salami
- Truffled béchamel
- Sweet tomato + basil sugo
- Baby arugula + shaved veggies with balsamic vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
- Cutting board
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Lay your flatbreads on the sheet tray. Add a sauce, then arrange your toppings on the crusts for baking (unless it’s the lobster salad or arugula; those go on afterwards!)
- Place in the oven for 7-9 minutes.
- Remove carefully and transfer the flatbreads to a cutting board.
- Top with arugula if ya feel like it, and maybe give your flatbread a light drizzle of olive oil too! Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Slice it up and enjoy 🙂
Wanna grill your flatbreads? We like your thinkin’! Pop each crust on an oiled grill until nice and charred on one side. Flip, pile on your toppings, and cook until the other side is crispy.
- Spoon on sweet tomato + basil sugo and pop in the oven. After removing from the oven, top with lobster + corn salad and finish with a small handful of arugula and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Spoon on truffled béchamel and top with roasted Fat Moon mushrooms + asparagus.
- Spoon on sweet tomato + basil sugo and top with fontina + salami
Leftover baby arugula + shaved veggies? Dress ‘em up with your balsamic vinaigrette and enjoy as a side salad.
And that’s it! Flatbread Fest eats, solved. #weareWECO