Imagine this: you’re meandering through a forest. There’s tall trees around you and greenery as far as you can see. Off in the distance you spot a small deer. It freezes, sees you, and darts away… as you continue on through the undergrowth, with soft moss beneath your feet, you almost trip on something. What is it? A small container, filled with goodness grown from the ground. Is it a bird? No. Is it a plane? No. It’s YOUR FORAGER BOWL!! Peeps, apologies for the lack of context, we just had to set the scene. A vibe check, yenno? This bowl is packed with all the tasty forageable eats like shroomies, (maitake, oyster, shimeji) asparagus, carrots, and pickled shroomies too! Close your eyes, pretend you’re a woodland creature, and CHOW!
Total prep time: 3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl!
- Braised beef (if you requested it)
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan (if you requested the beef!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of pesto.
- Put the whole bowl right in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until warm.
- Dollop the pesto all over, grab a fork and enjoy!
With Braised Beef
(If you requested it)
- Break out your saute pan and drizzle a very small amount of olive oil on there. Heat on medium and toss your beef on there. Let it heat up for 3-5 minutes.
- Give it a stir around every so often to prevent sticking
- That’s all you need to do! Toss it in your bowl and enjoy the magic of this slow-braised-with-love beef 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO