Imagine this: you’re meandering through a forest. There’s tall trees around you and greenery as far as you can see. Off in the distance you spot a small deer. It freezes, sees you, and darts away… as you continue on through the undergrowth, with soft moss beneath your feet, you almost trip on something. What is it? A small container, filled with goodness grown from the ground. Is it a bird? A plane? No. It’s YOUR FORAGER BOWL!! Peeps, apologies for the lack of context, we just had to set the scene. A vibe check, yenno? This bowl is packed with all the tasty forageable eats like shroomies (roasted AND pickled), asparagus, and carrots! Close your eyes, pretend you’re a woodland creature, and CHOW!
Total prep time: 3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl!
- Braised beef (if you ordered it)
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan (if you ordered the beef!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of pesto.
- Put the whole bowl right in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until warm.
- Dollop the pesto all over, grab a fork and enjoy!
The Braised Beef (if you ordered it!):
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add beef and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and add to your bowl!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.