Asparagus is a springtime veggie and it’s poppin’ up everywhere right now! Have you ever seen asparagus growing out of the ground? It’s quite silly. The first time you see asparagus growing you can’t help but laugh, because somehow you expected something COMPLETELY different. Basically it just shoots up out of the ground in individual sprouts like a little army of spiky headed skinny green beans. Anyways, now you have that image in your head…are you ready for bowl time? Lots of asparagus (obviously) in store tonight, as well as tasty mushies, barley and tomatoes, carrots, and pestooooo! Pesto party it up, people!
Total prep time: 3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl!
- Braised beef (if you requested it)
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekin of pesto.
- Put the whole bowl right in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until warm.
- Dollop the pesto all over, grab a fork and enjoy!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO
With Braised Beef
(If you requested it)
- Break out your saute pan and drizzle a very small amount of olive oil on there. Heat on medium and toss your beef on there. Let it heat up for 3-5 minutes.
- Give it a stir around every so often to prevent sticking
- That’s all you need to do! Toss it in your bowl and enjoy the magic of this slow-braised-with-love beef 🙂