This life-altering combination of two cheesy delicacies is the best way to finish up your week, Fam. A mega-mac inspired by the classic soup. The ultimate mac. A soup-erb mac. And wanna know what every quality mac + cheese recipe needs? Gruyere cheese. It melts to create the best velvety texture to which cheddar can’t compare, tbh. The flavor is mild yet rich, and we can’t stop thinking about it. You’ll catch hints of rosemary and thyme along each bite (insert heart eyes emoji here) and we think the light hint of herbiness goes a long way.
Happy Wednesday, and enjoy! You deserve it 🙂
Total prep time: 3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your mac + cheese!
- Braised beef (if you ordered it)
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan (if you ordered the braised beef!)
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid from the mac + cheese and place in the oven for 17-20 minutes. If you get a lil caramelization of the breadcrumbs and cheese on top, that’s good! Yay!
- Hot enough for ya? Grab a fork and enjoy! Does it need more time? You’re the boss! Throw it back in!
The Braised Beef (if you ordered it!):
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add beef and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and add to your bowl!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO