This life-altering combination of two cheesy delicacies is the best way to finish up your day, Fam. A mega-mac inspired by the classic soup. The ultimate mac. A soup-erb mac. And wanna know what every quality mac + cheese recipe needs? Gruyere cheese. It melts to create the BEST velvety texture. The flavor is mild yet rich, and we can’t stop thinking about it. You’ll catch hints of rosemary and thyme with each bite (insert heart eyes emoji here) and we think the light hint of herbiness goes a long way. Happy Tuesday, and enjoy! You deserve it 🙂
Total prep time: 30-35 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your mac + cheese!
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray and aluminum foil
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid from the mac + cheese, cover tightly with aluminum foil, and place on a sheet tray. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven and take off the foil. Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes, or until your mac is hot + bubbly and the breadcrumbs are crisp.
- Serve it up in a bowl and enjoy!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.