From our test kitchen comes to you, the brand new recipe debut of French onion mac + cheese! Combining both cheesy delicacies for a mega-mac inspired by the classic soup. The ultimate mac. A soup-erb mac. And wanna know what every quality mac + cheese recipe needs? Gruyere cheese. It melts to create the best velvety texture to which cheddar can’t compare, tbh. The flavor is mild yet rich, and we can’t stop thinking about it. You’ll catch hints of rosemary and thyme along each bite (insert heart eyes emoji here) and we think the light hint of herbiness goes a long way.
Happy Friday, Fam, and enjoy! You deserve it 🙂
Total prep time: 3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your mac + cheese!
- Braised beef (if you ordered it)
- Little Leaf greens with lemon vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan (if you ordered the braised beef!)
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Remove the lid from the mac + cheese and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes. If you get a lil caramelization of the breadcrumbs and cheese on top, that’s good! Yay!
- While your mac is in the oven, toss your salad in a bowl, dress with your vinaigrette, and toss toss toss!
- Grab a fork and enjoy!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO
The Braised Beef (if you ordered it!):
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add beef and saute for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Remove from heat and add to your bowl!