Is there anything that says “celebration” better than lobster? Maybe birthday cake, but that wouldn’t make much sense for NYE now would it? (Shout out to our December 31st babies, though. If it’s actually your bday today, email us ASAP!) Sweet chunks of local lump lobster meat are tucked into silky bundles of fettuccine with a lobster cream sauce. You’re welcome.
The Pasta + Sauce
- Put a large pot of salted water on to boil.
- While you wait for the water to boil, pour sauce into a large saute pan. Warm over medium low until simmers.
- Once your water is at a rolling boil, drop the pasta in the water and cook for about 5 minutes! Make sure to taste for doneness before draining. They should be cooked, but still have a bit of bite to them.
- Add your lobster chunks and half the pea tendrils to the sauce to just heat through.
- Strain the pasta and add it to the warmed lobster + sauce, and stir to make sure everyone in the pot gets a chance to mingle!
- To plate, portion out your pasta into your desired serving bowl(s) and top with the rest of pea tendrils. Now dig in!
- Chuck salad in mixing bowl. Sprinkle the walnuts all over.
- Add the champagne vinaigrette, season with s+p and mix it good.
And that’s it! New Year’s eats, solved. #weareWECO