Happy Thursday, Fam! How can it not be a happy Thursday when you’ve got a fully loaded baked potato lined up for dinner? Or, as Chef Matt likes to call it, a big ass baked potato. Our culinary team asked him, “Well Chef Matt, is it gonna be a big tater?” And ya wanna know what he said to that? “Heck yeah it is!” Tonight your potato is a tasty ol’ russet. We baked it, as you might presume… and tonight you’re gonna top it all off with homemade brisket chili packed with beans, tomatoes, onions and peppers. Which fixins you use are up to you, cus you’re the artist, the boss, el jefe, and you call the shots!
What’s in your bag:
- Your baked POTATO
- Brisket chili
- The fixins: scallions, chimichurri, sour cream + cheddar cheese
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Saute pan
- Olive oil
Total prep time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place your potato on the sheet tray and place in the oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab a fork and make sure it’s heated through (please don’t burn your mouth!) If it needs a few more minutes, toss it back in the oven.
The Brisket Chili
- Add your brisket chili to a saute pan and heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 3-5 minutes or until warmed through.
Put ya potato on a plate. Top ya potato with your chili and all the toppings (or pick and choose!) Grab a fork and enjoy ya potato 🙂
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO