You’re our main squeeze(s), get juiced to it! You’ll find flavors of orange, lemon, lime, and pomegranate in this concoction, sure to mix well with what you’ve got on hand. Maybe some lime sparkling water, or even some bubbly as an upgraded mimosa! Got nothing to mix with? It stands alone, no doubt.
And if all else fails? Blame it on the juice!
Total prep time: Maybe 5 minutes, maybe none!
What’s in your bag:
- Your delicious drank!
- Citrus salt rim
What you’ll need from home:
- A cup and some ice!
- Maybe some rum? Some tequila? Possibilities are endless! (*hint hint* it tastes extra delicious if you throw it all right in your blender)
How to prep:
- Shake, shake, shake! (make sure the lid is on tight!)
- Rim your glass with the citrus salt (we promise it’ll be worth it)
- Mocktail: Pour about 6 oz over ice and top it with some club soda! Want to get fancy? Try it with some lime sparkling water 😉 Give it a little stir. Then all you gotta do is get to sippin’!
- Cocktail: Pour 4 oz over ice and add a 2oz. shot of your liquor of choice. Top with some lime sparkling water, if you’d like. Stir, stir, stir, then sip, sip, sip!
And that’s it! DRINKS solved, drinks served 🙂 #weareWECO