The WECO Fam holds the gno-KEY to our hearts.
Wow. We know. We’ll just stop right there.
Moving along… the only thing that can possibly make Deano’s potato gnocchi any better is a garlic cream + parmesan cheese sauce with PEAS. Good news—we made some. Which is probably at least partly why you’re here with us for this Monday feast (and we’re so glad you are!). The zucchini + tomato + arugula salad is a refreshing and light complement to the robust GNO-tes of gnocchi. Okay now we’ll stop, for real 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Garlic cream parm sauce
- Zucchini, tomato + arugula salad
- Lemon tarragon dressing
- Garlic bread
What you’ll need from home:
- Large pot
- Small saucepan
Total prep time: 12 minutes
Gnocchi + Garlic Cream Sauce
*First, get a large pot of water on!*
- Pour the sauce into a small saucepan.
- Heat it on the stovetop on high for about 2 minutes.
- Stir, turn the heat down to simmer and cover.
- Once the water is boiling, drop in the gnocchi.
- Cook ‘em for 2 minutes—they’ll float when they’re ready!
- Reserve ½ cup of pasta water and strain.
- Uncover the sauce pan and add a splash of the reserved pasta water to thin out the sauce a bit.
- Drop the gnocchi in using a ladle or spoon.
- Make sure the gnocchi is coated with all that garlick-y parm-y yumminess.
- Grab a mixing bowl and add the salad.
- Drizzle the lemon tarragon dressing allll over.
- Hit it with s+p and toss, toss toss!
The Garlic Bread
- Easy peasy, roasty toasty! Pop it in a toaster oven for a few minutes ‘til you get your ideal level of crispy.
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO