Remember those books from back in the day where you could choose your own adventure? Well this meal is kinda like that, sorta. Do you enjoy it pita pocket-style or salad-style? It’s all up to you!
You can shove your salad and warm falafel in the pita. Or, toss it all in a bowl together. Or, if you want, you can enjoy the pita, falafel, and salad separately. Whichever route you take, it will lead you to the falafel & Greek salad at the end of the rainbow 😉
Total prep time: 5-7 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Baby gem lettuce, Greek dressing, & feta
- Falafel & veggies
- Pita bread
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- A knife & cutting board
- Mixing bowl
- A skillet (optional, to warm the pita)
- Best when warmed! Bake on a foil-lined tray or air fry at 400F for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove your greens and chop them up on your cutting board.
- Add your greens, veggies, and feta to a bowl.
- Drizzle in your dressing until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss it up!
- Enjoy as-is, or warm it up to get it nice and toasty. We like doing this in a dry skillet over low heat to keep some pliability in the pita for scooping.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!