Pasta salad may be a summer picnic staple, but we think this light, bright spin on the classic is timeless. Instead of the usual bowtie or elbow macaroni, we’ve gone with fregola-aka “Sardinian couscous”-which offers just the right amount of bite and a light nutty flavor. You can thank the garlicky-herby shrimp, sundried tomato vin, olives, and a mix of chicories for bringing the Med vibes full circle.
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Grilled shrimp with herb oil, fregola with preserved lemon and sundried tomatoes, frisée salad
- Sundried tomato vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada! Well, maybe a fork…
How to prep:
We like to enjoy this dish cold, but if you’d like to warm it, follow these instructions!
- Remove the lid to your container. Grab your frisée salad and ramekin of vinaigrette and place those on the side.
- Microwave your container for 1 minute.
- Add your frisée salad back in your container, drizzle a little vinaigrette on top, and enjoy!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO