In Hawaiian, mahi mahi translates to “strong strong”… a fish so strong they named it twice! Tonight your mahi mahi is seasoned with salt, pepper, and a little bit of Tajin spice. Oh, and a squeeze of lime too! The wild rice adds a little nutty flavor, jazzed up with sundried tomato and spinach. The bok choy we left simple ‘cause that mango salsa takes everything to the next level. We hope you enjoy 🙂
Total prep time: 20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your bowl of mahi mahi, grilled baby bok choy + wild rice
- Mango salsa
What you’ll need from home:
- Casserole dish
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the mango salsa from your bowl.
- Grab your casserole dish and toss your mahi mahi, baby bok choy + wild rice in!
- Cook for 16-20 more minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Grab your mango salsa, spoon it over the fish and enjoy!
The microwave is also an option for this tasty dish, we’d recommend 2-3 minutes 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO