Well, peeps, it’s the best time–dinnertime–and we know y’all are hungry. Hungry, and sea-riously excited to dig into this grilled swordfish. Shoutout to Chef Theo who helped develop the recipe [insert heart emoji]. We’ve never been more charged for charred green beans, and simply cannot keep reserved about our love for the preserved lemon + roasted red pepper purée in the couscous.
Heating instructions for this one are short and sweet: Just a quick shove of a sheet tray in the oven and a speedy spin of a bowl in the microwave. Super fast! Almost as fast as swordfish can swim… 60 miles per hour! WHAT!? Yeah, this is one fast fish, so a super speedy reheat fits the bill… no pun intended.
What’s in your bag:
- Grilled citrus + herb-marinated swordfish
- Pearl couscous with roasted red pepper + preserved lemon purée
- Charred green beans
- Burnt garlic vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe bowl
Total prep time: 10-12 minutes
The Swordfish + Charred Green Beans
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Arrange your green beans onto one side of your foil-lined sheet tray and pop it in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove your tray from the oven, then set your swordfish on the open side.
- Toss your tray back in the oven for 5-6 minutes, or until the swordfish is warmed through to your liking!
- Scoop your couscous into a microwave-safe dish and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until hot and steamy!
Alrighty, here we are already at the dinnertime finish line! Swordfish goes on the plate first, with a nice big scoop of that vibrant couscous right up next to it. Nestle your charred green beans in there too, and don’t forget to drizzle that burnt garlic vinaigrette right over the top.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!