Well, peeps, it’s the best time–dinnertime–and we know y’all are hungry. Hungry, and sea-riously excited to dig into this grilled swordfish. We’ve never been more charged for charred green beans, and simply cannot keep reserved about our love for the preserved lemon & roasted red pepper purée in the couscous.
Heating instructions for this one are short and sweet: Just a quick shove of a sheet tray in the oven and a speedy spin of a bowl in the microwave. Super fast! Almost as fast as swordfish can swim… 60 miles per hour! WHAT!? Yeah, this is one fast fish, so a super speedy reheat fits the bill… no pun intended.
What’s in your bag:
- Grilled citrus & herb-marinated swordfish
- Pearl couscous with roasted red pepper & preserved lemon purée
- Charred green beans
- Burnt garlic vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Microwave-safe bowl
Total prep time: 12-15 minutes
The Swordfish & Charred Green Beans
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Arrange your swordfish and green beans side by side on your foil-lined sheet tray, then pop it all in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove your tray from the oven and use a knife to slice into a piece of swordfish. Warmed through to your liking? You’re all set! Not quite there yet? Return the swordfish to the oven for a few more minutes.
- Scoop your couscous into a microwave-safe dish and cover with a damp paper towel.
- Microwave for 1 to 2 minutes, until hot and steamy!
Alrighty, here we are already at the dinnertime finish line! Swordfish goes on the plate first, with a nice big scoop of that vibrant couscous right up next to it. Nestle your charred green beans in there too, and don’t forget to drizzle that burnt garlic vinaigrette right over the top!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!