True story, Fam: When the team at Nan’s Rustic Kitchen & Market first reached out to us about collaborating, we had a bit of a fangirl moment. (As in, we got the email and immediately forwarded it to Chef Matt with the subject line: OMG CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN?!)
And that’s because the whole WECO team is legit OB-sessed with the Stow, MA based farm-to-table market. Seriously, if we’re not raiding the fridge at the test kitchen, we’re zipping over to Nan’s for their epic chicken and veggie sides. We couldn’t be more excited to partner with them to bring this deliciousness into your home, happy feasting <3
What’s in your bag:
- Herb-roasted half chicken, sage & citrus glaze
- Green curly kale; Lemon wedge; Shaved Manchego cheese, crushed almonds & nutritional yeast; Horseradish vinaigrette
- Roasted sweet potato wedges
- 2 flaky country biscuits
What you’ll need from home:
- Large aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Mixing bowl & tossy things
Total prep time: 25-27 minutes
How to prep:
- Heat oven to 375F. Arrange the chicken (skin side up!) and the sweet potatoes in an even layer on a sheet tray, and roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Kale salad time!
- Transfer kale to a mixing bowl, season with S&P to taste and a squeeze of lemon
- Roll up those sleeves and give your kale a nice “massage” to incorporate the salt and lemon juice!
- With 5 minutes of oven time to go, pop the biscuits on the tray to get them warm and toasty!
- Carefully remove the tray when all three are warmed to your liking. Set the sweet potatoes and the biscuits aside, then coat your chicken with some of the sage & citrus glaze. Reserve additional glaze for dunking if you want 😉
- Set your oven to broil, then add the chicken back in for 2 minutes ‘til the skin is nice and crisp. Every broiler is different, so keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t get too crisp!
- To finish the kale: Add in salad sprinkles (aka almonds, Manchego & nutritional yeast), drizzle vinaigrette all over and toss, toss, toss!
- Plate it all up and devour with abandon!
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!