Our hearts ~beet~ for you, Fam! Happy Valentine’s Day! What could be more fitting than a bowl full of vibrant + colorful beets on a day like today? We love beets, and love is on the mind. We roasted these babies for a few hours to make sure they’re tender, and paired ‘em with gold quinoa, roasted fennel, hearty greens like kale + watercress, and some pistachios + goat cheese for a crunchy-creamy texture. This salad is what dreams are made of… only the best for our Fam!
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- A big bowl of yumminess
- Tahini Champagne vinaigrette
- Pistachios + goat cheese
- Shredded smoked chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Remove the lid to your bowl and add your pistachios + cheese.
- If you ordered the chicken, add that too! We like to enjoy the chicken cold, however if you’d prefer it warm, toss it in a saute pan with a splash of oil for a couple minutes!
- Dress away!
- Toss, toss, toss your salad 🙂
- Chow time.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.