What makes this a winner, winner chicken dinner, you ask? You could say it’s the lovely herby flavor the chicken gets from being infused with thyme, rosemary, bay leaf and fennel seed…. or maybe your vote goes to the orzo pasta with its red onion, parsley, and lemon juice zing? Perhaps the honey-sumac carrots? We say it’s all three, and the fact that the only work you have to do on your end is to toss it in the microwave.
Total prep time: 3 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your chicken breast, orzo salad + roasted carrots
- Sundried tomato vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Nada (well, maybe just your appetite!)
How to prep:
- Remove the lid and ramekin of vinaigrette.
- Pop the container in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top and mix it in!
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO