Herby, shrimpy, Greek goodness in a bowl. Fresh & crunchy lettuce and onion, sweet bell peppers, salty olives, soft feta, and a pita for scooping. Toss the salad in the pita, or rip the pita up and toss in the bowl! Either way make sure you get some of that pita perfection in every bite.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Box of greens, feta, dressing, & pita
- Shrimp + veggies
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- A mixing bowl
- Remove your romaine lettuce and chop it up on a cutting board.
- Add your greens along with your shrimp + veggies into a bowl.
- Sprinkle the feta all over the top of your salad.
- Drizzle in your vinaigrette until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss it up!
- This one’s up to you! Eat it cold, or warm it up to get it nice and toasty. We like doing this in a dry skillet over low heat to keep some pliability in the pita for scoopin’.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO