Herby, shrimpy, Greek goodness in a bowl. Fresh + crunchy lettuce and onion, sweet bell peppers and cherry tomato, briny olives, soft feta, and a pita for scooping. Toss the salad in the pita, or rip the pita up and toss in the bowl! Either way make sure you get some of that pita perfection in every bite.
Total prep time: 5 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Lemon + herb marinated shrimp, and Greek veggies
- Baby romaine lettuce, feta + Greek dressing
- Pita bread
What you’ll need from home:
- A cutting board + mixing bowl
- Remove your romaine lettuce and chop it up on your cutting board.
- Add your greens to a bowl along with your shrimp + veggies.
- Sprinkle the feta all over the top of your salad.
- Drizzle in your vinaigrette until properly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper and toss it up!
- This one’s up to you! Eat it cold, or warm it up to get it nice and toasty. We like doing this in a dry skillet over low heat to keep some pliability in the pita for scoopin’.
That’s it! #Dinnersolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!