Herby, shrimpy, Greek goodness in a bowl. Fresh & crunchy, lettuce and onion, sweet bell peppers, salty olives, soft feta, and a pita for scooping. Toss the salad in the pita, or rip the pita up and toss in the bowl! Either way make sure you get some of that pita perfection in every bite.
Total prep time: 1 minute
What’s in your bag:
- Bowl of greens, shrimp, & fixins
- Pita bread
- Red wine vinaigrette
What you’ll need from home:
- Salt and pepper
- A mixing bowl
- Remove the container of dressing and ramekin of feta from the bowl, and get ready for some flippage.
- In one swift motion, invert your greens & fixins into the mixing bowl. Ta da!
- Smother in your vinaigrette until properly coated. Season to taste and toss!
- This one’s up to you! Eat it cold, or warm it up to get it nice and toasty. We like doing this in a dry skillet over low heat to keep some pliability in the pita for scoopin’.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO