Antibiotic free, hormone free, and free to dip away! These wings are all three of these things, thanks to our friends at Joyce Farms! The sweet chili dipping sauce is a given, you may find yourself licking the excess out of the rami. The wings themselves have that special, well, Korean chili flake and Coca-Cola flare, that adds the perfect amount of sweet and heat. We used tamari on these wings as a gluten-free soy sauce, so that more of our Fam gets to enjoy this treat! Dip away, Fam!
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Teriyaki wings
- Sweet chili dipping sauce
What you’ll need from home:
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 425F.
- Remove the lid and the ramekin of dipping sauce and put the tray right in the oven. 5-7 minutes and those wings should be all set. Want them crispier? Let them go a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the sweet chili dipping sauce and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO