This is the PSL of salads, peeps. And no, that’s not a diss. We do love a good PSL, so no shade there (pumpkin spice latte, get with the program!) What we mean is, if fall were a drink it’d be the PSL. And if fall were a salad, it’d be this salad. You catchin’ our drift? Let us break it down for you: baby kale from the fields of Applefield Farm, crunchy honey roasted pecans, cranberries, shaved fennel + apple for some crunch, and a honey mustard dressing that’ll make your heart sing. It makes us think of Ugg boots, apple picking, flannels, and of course, pumpkin spice lattes 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your salad
- Honey mustard vinaigrette
- Pecans + cranberries
- Shredded smoked chicken (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Saute pan (if you ordered the chicken!)
How to prep:
- Remove the ramekins of pecans + cranberries and honey mustard vinaigrette from your bowl.
- Season your salad with S+P, drizzle with vinaigrette, and add your pecans + cranberries.
- Toss it UP!
- Toss it some more.
- Enjoy 🙂
The Chicken (if you ordered it!):
- In a saute pan, add a drizzle of olive oil and heat over medium heat.
- Add your chicken and saute for 5-7 minutes or until warmed through. Season with s+p to taste!
- Top your salad with your tasty shredded chicken 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO