“Me love to eat cookies. Sometimes eat whole, sometimes me chew it.” -Cookie Monster
We may not have a cookie monster on our team, but we do have a cookie queen, and her name is Emily! Thanks to Emily for these fab cookies, we hope you enjoy, WECO Fam 🙂
Total prep time: 18-20 minutes
What’s in your bag:
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray
- Parchment paper, non-stick spray or butter
How to Prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Keep the dough in the fridge while your oven warms up!
- Line your sheet tray with parchment, OR grease thoroughly with non-stick spray or butter.
- Gently tap the dough onto a surface to remove from the container. Use a knife to cut your hunk of dough into 8 equal pieces, and roll them into balls with your hands.
- Place 2 inches apart on the tray and bake for 12-13 minutes. The cookies should be golden brown and slightly firm around the edges, but will still be very soft in the middle. They’ll finish cooking on the tray!
- Let them cool on the tray for 5 minutes to firm up (worth it, we promise!).
- Enjoy! Leave absolutely nothing behind! 🙂
That’s it! #Dessertsolved, dinner served.
Show us how you WECO!