What can we say, Fam, we’re meatball people here. And we couldn’t be more excited to add this Middle Eastern variety to our repertoire. These little ground lamb footballs (yes, that’s a technical cooking term) are packed with bulghur, onion, and a punchy blend of spices and herbs. Sit back and enjoy the texture journey as you put together the perfect bite with each forkful- tender kofta, fluffy tabouleh, crunchy cuke, and creamy aioli… see you at the bottom of the bowl 😉
Total prep time: 1-2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Lamb kofta, herby tabouleh + crunchy cukes
- Harissa aioli
What you’ll need from home:
- A microwave safe plate and a fork!
How to prep:
- Remove the lamb from the container and place on a microwave safe plate. Toss in the microwave for 1-2 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Toss the lamb back in your container.
- You can use your aioli to dip in, drizzle, or dollop on top! You choose 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO