Hi there! Thanks for joining us on Lasagnaween, Fam! We hope that the name of this (very real and super cool) holiday explains its awesomeness, but if you’re still wondering what this fabulous spooky celebration is about, we’ll tell ya this: whether you believe in ghosts and ghouls and spooky scary magic or not, there is one thing in this world that we all can believe in. And that’s the fact that lasagna brings joy wherever it goes!!!
And us, (the entire WECO team) well, we like sharing joy through food. We’re pretty obsessed with it actually. The magic in these lovingly prepared pasta cakes is that they can solve dinner tonight OR they can solve dinner for future you. Warm ‘em up or toss ‘em in the freezer, you call the shots. We hope you enjoy your dinner— have a Happy Lasagnaween 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Your lasagna!
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil
- Olive oil or cooking spray
Total prep time: 30 minutes
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid to your lasagna pan.
- Grease your aluminum foil with olive oil or cooking spray and cover your lasagna.
- Place your lasagna in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove carefully from the oven, take off the foil, and place back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
- Is it all ooey-gooey? Give it 5-10 minutes more if need be. Enjoy! 🙂
Freezing your lasagna for later? No problem! Freeze in its container and when you’re ready to enjoy, pop it in the fridge for 24 hours (or until fully thawed) and follow the steps above!
And that’s it! Dinner served, dinner solved. #weareWECO