Chef Matt likes to call this dish: zpach and cach. Abbreviated from gazpacho and focaccia because it’s MUCH more fun to say it the Chef Matt way! Your zpach tonight is made with tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers and honeydew melon. We tossed in some fresh herbs like cilantro, basil and parsley as well, and the result is everything you’d want on a summer Monday evening. It should feel like you’re slurping up the garden (in a bowl) in the absolute best way possible…if you’re pickin’ up what we’re puttin’ down 🙂
Total prep time: 2 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Your gazpacho
- Crab + corn + sweet pepper salad (if you ordered it!)
What you’ll need from home:
- Sheet tray (optional)
- Olive oil (optional)
How to prep:
- Pop your focaccia in a 350F oven on a sheet tray or in the toaster until it gets as crispy as you want it.
- Pour your gazpacho into a bowl.
- Stir, give it a taste, and season with S + P to taste!
- Top with crab + corn + sweet pepper salad (if you ordered it!)
- If ya want, lightly drizzle a tad of olive oil on top for some Instagram-worthy presentation.
- Dig in! And definitely dip that cach in your zpach ;P
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO