One of the best things about what we do is getting to spread joy through food. Clearly, these crave-worthy potato pancakes are a peak example of culinary joy.
Fried in oil to symbolize the miracle of the oil in the menorah staying lit, latkes are an important and beloved part of the Hanukkah table. (And TBH if you’re able to resist finishing them all off in less than 5 minutes that’s another miracle in itself!). Happy holidays, Fam!
Total prep time: 10 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Potato latkes
- WECO applesauce
- Chive creme fraiche
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray!
- A dash of salt
How to prep:
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Remove the apple sauce and chive creme fraiche from the container and arrange the latkes on the aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Sprinkle a tiny bit of salt on the latkes and bake for 10-12 minutes or until warmed to your liking.
- Remove from the oven carefully.
- Grab the applesauce and chive creme fraiche and dip away!
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO