Talk about being pampered! In this new light, bright dish not only does the salmon get a rub (with an aromatic blend of lemon and herb oil), but its partner, cauliflower, gets its own little culinary massage too. The florets are rubbed with za’atar, a Middle Eastern spice blend that includes sesame seeds, sumac, dried oregano, and thyme—just to name a few. Good thing this zen-out duo has a hearty farro and bell pepper salad to support it 😉
Total prep time: 10-12 minutes
What’s in your bag:
- Salmon, za’atar rubbed cauliflower and farro + bell pepper salad
- Dill yogurt
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil lined sheet tray
How to prep:
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Remove the lid and ramekin of dill yogurt from your container.
- Remove your salmon from the container and place on your aluminum foil lined sheet tray. Pop in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pop the container with your cauliflower and farro in the microwave for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add your salmon to your bowl, drizzle the yogurt (or dip, or dollop!) over the top and enjoy 🙂
That’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO