Salmon night, y’all! Ethically sourced salmon, to be exact. It’s all we source. These were ethically farmed in the Faroe Islands—this salmon should make you feel good from the inside out. Omega-3s and sustainability FTW!
Salmon is beautiful and tasty on it’s own, but when it’s crusted we think it’s even better. Horseradish gives it a little kick and a little texture, too. You’ll roast the fish alongside its rainbow carrot friends (saves on dishwashing!). Speaking of friends, we love you! Have a wonderful Wednesday night 🙂
What’s in your bag:
- Rice pilaf
- Rainbow carrots
What you’ll need from home:
- Aluminum foil-lined sheet tray
- Saute pan, 1 tbsp oil (optional)
- Microwave safe bowl (optional)
Total prep time: 10 minutes
The Salmon + Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Put the salmon crust up on one side of an aluminum foil-lined sheet tray. Put the rainbow carrots on the other side.
- Pop the whole tray in the oven for 5 minutes, ‘til the salmon is warmed through and the carrots are nice and roasty toasty.
Two options here:
Option #1: (Recommended) Get a saute pan hot with a tablespoon of oil over medium heat. Pop in the pilaf and toss ‘til hot and a little crispy, just a few minutes.
Option #2: Put the rice in a microwave safe bowl. Heat it for 3 minutes.
Put the salmon on a plate and the pilaf and carrots on the side. Sprinkle the pistachios all over so you get a nice surprising bite every time you scoop up one of the other components. It’s just a kind of yummy, pistachio sneak attack type of night.
And that’s it! Dinner solved, dinner served. #weareWECO